Clear, true sound. And a deeper bass response than the PLAY:1. That’s what gives our slightly larger PLAY:3 its rich, room-filling power. It sounds equally great whether you place it vertically or horizontally. And its sleek, modern design brings a contemporary touch to any room.
- Fits perfectly in tall and narrow or short and wide spaces.
- Three custom-designed drivers with dedicated amplifiers
- Sonos' Trueplay™ tuning feature delivers sound that's true to the music and right for the room.
- Control all your music and streaming services from a single app (on your smartphone, tablet or computer).
- It uses your WiFi, easy to set up and allows you to expand your system over time.
- Wall or stand mountable.
- Three Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the three dedicated speaker drivers and the acoustic architecture.
- A bass radiator provides deep, clean, and surprisingly powerful bass from such a small package.
- Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customise your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
- Dimensions - H x W x D: 5.2 x 10.6 x 6.3 in. (132 x 268 x 160 mm).
- Weight: 5.71 lbs. (2.6 kg).
- Product finish: White with light metallic grille; black with graphite grille.
- Top-panel buttons & lights: Volume and Play/Pause buttons. LED indicates Sonos component status and mute status.
Power & Networking
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- WiFi, not Bluetooth: Connects to your home WiFi network with any 802.11b/g, 2.4 GHz broadcast-capable router for uninterrupted wireless streaming.
- Ethernet port: One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port. Wire directly to your router to operate your Sonos if WiFi is unstable, or use the Ethernet port to provide Internet accessibility to non-wireless devices if you’re using BOOST setup.
Sonos PLAY:3, power cord, flat Ethernet cable, Sonos QuickStart Guide, and Legal/Warranty information.