Everyone deserves to live in a smart home that keep their loved ones secure and safe while providing the convenience of a modern lifestyle. However, the concept of a smart home is daunting to many. The common questions include:
- What are the features of a smart home?
- Which technologies are suitable for me?
- Where do I begin to plan, design and build?
- Will it cost me a fortune?
- Should I engage a professional?
The workshop aims to answer all these questions as well as to get you started on building and maintaining your own smart home without burning a hole in your pocket.
Who should attend this workshop?
Learning how to build your own smart home is the perfect bonding experience for you and your loved ones. Bring along your spouse, child or parent to attend this meaningful Smart Home Workshop for FREE.
If you are getting new place or retrofit your existing place and would like to make it smarter. Or if you just want to learn some skills to start a smart home business!
What do I learn from the basic smart home workshop?
- You will learn about the technologies available for building a smart home and how you can apply it to your own living room.
- Get your hands dirty on retrofitting your switches. You will get to wire the modules to make your light switches smarter.
- Configure smart switches, sensors, wall plugs and air-con controllers.
- Setup and experience voice control.
What pre-requisite skills do I need?
All you need is the passion to learn and the enthusiasm to get hands-on.
What else should I take note?
You will need to bring your own laptops, we will provide all the training devices and materials.
The workshop will be conducted in our humble space located at 62 Ubi Road 1 Oxley Bizhub 2 #08-13 Singapore 408734
The nearby MRT stations are Tai Seng station which is a 10-minute walk away
After graduating from our workshop, you will:
- FREE Automate Asia Basic Membership which entitles you to exclusive discounts on our products and services.
- Rebates of the workshop fee on future purchases