The Philio In-Wall Dimmer Insert enables you to wirelessly control the brightness of a dimmable load of up to 0.9A This is made possible with its in-built Z-Wave Plus technology that lets it work with any Z-Wave controller. Besides wireless control, the insert can be interfaced with standard tactile switches so that your guests can continue to control the load manually with switches. Simple press the switch briefly to turn on/off the load or a long press to control the brightness of the light.
The compact radio module is placed in a wall box right behind the normal switch. The switch is no longer directly connected to the loads but acts as input device for the Philio insert that is controlling the loads. The switch only sends control signal to the insert which controls the loads. The solution works with all tactile switch designs. You can use a momentary or a toggle switch. It’s recommended to use wall boxes with 65mm depth. But smaller boxes with only 45mm depth can be used also if there is enough space behind the switch. The available space depends on the size of the traditional switch, the dimensions of the wall box and the amount of additional cabling placed in this box.
- On/off and dim control of loads of up to 200W
- Compatible with various switch types - momentary (default), toggle, 1-way and 2-way
- Overload protection with configurable warning alert
- Built-in Z-Wave 5th GEN chip
- CE/FCC/Z-Wave Plus certified
- Support OTA firmware upgrade
- Automatic repeater to other Z-Wave devices for full house coverage
- Works with AC power supply (100-240Vac / 50Hz-60Hz)
Philio Pan07 Dimmer Module User Manual
(Size: 1.54 MB)