The Philio In-Wall Double Relay Insert enables you to wirelessly control two independent loads of up to 1.5kW each. This is made possible with its in-built Z-Wave Plus technology that lets it work with any Z-Wave controller. Besides wireless control, the insert can be interfaced with standard tactile switches so that your guests can continue to control the load manually with switches.
Thanks to its calibration technology that protects it against in-rush current, it works perfectly with many kinds of light, e.g. incandescent, fluorescent and LEDs. In addition to this, the module can also switch 12V/DC devices.
The compact radio module is placed in a wall box right behind the normal switch. The switch is no longer directly connected to the loads but acts as input device for the Philio insert that is controlling the loads. The switch only sends control signal to the insert which controls the loads. The solution works with all tactile switch designs. You can use a momentary or a toggle switch. It’s recommended to use wall boxes with 65mm depth. But smaller boxes with only 45mm depth can be used also if there is enough space behind the switch. The available space depends on the size of the traditional switch, the dimensions of the wall box and the amount of additional cabling placed in this box.
The Insert comes in two models: PAN04 and PAN06. The PAN04 includes the energy monitoring capability that lets you measure the loads' actual or accumulated power consumption.
- Double relay switch with zero crossing technology capable of operating two independent loads of up to 1.5KW each.
- Compatible with various switch types - momentary (default), toggle, 1-way and 2-way
- Overload protection with configurable warning alert
- Built-in Z-Wave 5th GEN chip
- CE/FCC/Z-Wave Plus certified
- Support OTA firmware upgrade
- Dimensions: 47.5 x 39 x 15.6 mm
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation
- Overload warning alert (configurable)
- Automatic repeater to other Z-Wave devices for full house coverage
- (Model Pan04 only) Power Measurement that reports instant and accumulated power consumption
Philio Pan06 Double Switch User Manual (Size: 915 KB)