The Philio Roller Shutter Controller insert allows controlling motors for shutters and blinds both via Z-Wave wirelessly and locally utilizing a traditional wall switch.
The device is placed in a wall box right behind the normal switch. The switch is not longer directly connected to the load but acts as input device for the Philio insert that is controlling the load.
This relay is able to detect the position of the shutter by using the patterned power measuring method. So it can be remote controlled not only fully up or down, but also can be adjusted to e.g. 30% or 50%. And when manual controlled by using the push button, the controller also can memorize the position and send the new shutter position to its controller (e.g. IP gateway).
The new smart relay calibration technology can reduce the inrush current caused by the load and let the module work perfectly with many kind of shutters.
- Wireless control of electric motors in blinds, shutters and curtains.
- Requires 3-wire (including neutral) installation
- Power Measurement - Instant and Accumulated power consumption
- Includes calibration so that blind can be controlled correctly
- Overload warning alert (configurable)
- 100-240V AC mains only