The MCO Home Wifi Touch Panel Dimmer is a natural, visually exciting and cost-effective way to transform your home into the new generation of smart home. It lets you connect to your conventional dimmable lighting so that you can immediately interact with them using your voice assistant at home such as Amazon Echo or Google Home (sold separately). Simply ask Alexa or Google home to "set lights to 30%" for a more relaxing environment or brighten up your room by saying "set lights to 100%".
Your guests who are not familiar with your smart home's features will be awed by the switch's beautiful design while they use its capacitive touch interface to dim up or down the lighting.
The 2-button touch-sensitive smart switch is designed to work with up to one dimmable load circuit with power variation from 50 to 200 watts. When you short press the <UP> or <DOWN> button, it turns on or off the load respectively. If you press and hold the <UP> or <DOWN> button, it dims up or down the load respectively.
Every MCO Touch Panel is designed to conveniently latch over a mounting bracket (included) that is secured to a standard 86mm x 86mm in-wall or surface mounted junction box with two screws.
Please note that the MCO Home Touch Panel dimmer can be installed with or without a neutral wire. Please contact us if you wish to test it with your dimmable light before purchasing the switch.
- Stylish glass touch dimmer (two buttons) with integrated LED
- Power supply: 85~260VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Handles a single load of 50~200W
- Supported both leading edge and trailing edge dimmable loads
- Self calibrates to identify the type of light source and select the appropriate dimming mode
- Flush-mounted in 86 x 86mm square UK junction box.
- Ready-to-fit, incl. glass frame to replace complete wall dimmer
- Supports both 2-wire (no neutral) or 3-wire systems (neutral required)
- With energy metering function
- Wireless Technology: Wifi
- Dimensions: 86x86x39 mm
- IP Class: IP 20