MCO Home Touch Panel (10A) is a wall switch with two integrated switch relays for EU standard wall boxes. The relay can be controlled both with the touch switches, which are integrated into the glass surface, and via Z-Wave commands. The two relays can switch two loads of up to 2,300 watts each. Besides local switching the device can be used to control two groups of directly associated devices. An LED on every button indicates the switching status.
The wall switch can be easily connected to an electrical load without installing a flush mounted module separately. The relays are located inside a module which is directly connected to the glass touch button. With that MCO Home wall switch you can replace any switch insert or toggle switch.
With the stylish glass wall switches by MCO Home, you can easily integrate your already installed lights into your home automation network. Without installing any new cable, you can switch your lighting as usual via wall switch – but thanks to Z-Wave technology also via remote control, smartphone or sensor-controlled automation.
- 2 x 10A support high inrush current LED bulbs
- Wall switch with 2G integrated relay
- Suitable for EU wall boxes
- Stylish glass touch switch (one button)
- Ready-to-fit, incl. glass frame
- Replaces complete wall switch
- 2 Relays with up to 2,300 W / 230 V AC each
- Integrated status LED
- Enables Associations
- For 3-wire systems, neutral needed
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave
- Dimensions: 86x86x39 mm
Z-Wave MCO Home Touch Panel Switches 310 Series User Manual
(Size: 382 KB)