MCO Home PM2.5 Monitor is an air quality detector with in-built Z-Wave technology. it is used to monitor PM2.5 concentration accurately in industrial, agricultural, and residence environment, while also monitoring the indoor temperature and humidity. Device can be included into any Z-Wave network, and is compatible with any other Z-Wave certified devices.
Device is suggested to be installed indoor, a place with around 1.5m height above the floor where represents the average PM2.5 concentration. It should be away from direct sunlight, any cover, or any heat source, to avoid false signal for detection.
- Monitor PM2.5 value in air with high accuracy
- Power supply：12VDC/ 85-260VAC
- PM2.5 detection range: 0-999.9 ug/m3
- Temperature range：-9.0～50 ℃; Humidity range: 0%～99%RH
- Dimension: 86*135*34mm (3.4'' *5.3'' *1.3'')
- Housing: Tempered glass+ PC Alloy
- Installation: Wall-mounted (Vertical), Hole Pitch：60mm or 82mm
- Z-Wave frequency: 868.42MHz(EU) , 908.42MHz (US) or other frequency customised
Z-Wave MCO Home PM2.5 Sensor MCO_MH10-PM2.5-WD User Manual (Size: 812 KB)