Hank Door Window Sensor is a low-cost and reliable wireless reed sensor powered by two AAA battery. It can be used to detect if a door, window or any opening panel is open or closed. It can communicate with an associated Z-Wave device such as a siren or smart switch to trigger an alert of power on/off certain appliances based on the state of the sensor.
- Z-Wave Plus certified for wide compatibility (across 500+ products)
- Door Window sensor contains a sensor body and a magnet
- Door/Window opening detected through the separation of the main body and the magnet.
- Door/Window closing detected through the closed contact of the main body and the magnet.
- The longest effective distance between the sensor body and the magnet is 10MM.
- The sensor has a tamper proof mechanism. Once the sensor is dislodged, it will send a report to the gateway.
- Supports low battery alarm function.
- Supports over the air firmware upgrade.
- Power supply: Two AAA 1.5V batteries
- Storage environment: -10 to 50 degrees celsius
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio frequency: 868 Mhz
- Range: 150m outdoors, 40m indoors (depends on building materials)
- Dimensions: Main body is 75 x 28 x 18mm, Magnet is 75 x 12 x 18mm
- Working current: 60mA
- Standby current: 30uA