Estimote Location Beacons are the most robust beacons on the market. They are specifically tailored for Estimote indoor location SDK, IoTa prototyping and enterprise-grade deployments. Estimote location beacons can broadcast multiple packets simultaneously and support beacon and eddy stone protocols. They are equipped with several sensors: A high-end accelerometer with motion detection features, ambient temperature and light sensor and magnetometer. Additionally location beacons feature a real-time clock, GPIO output and NFC tag. The cell battery power enables over 5 years battery life on default, 3 years as beacon and have a range of up to 200 meters.
Estimote beacons are essentially tiny, low power computers attached to walls or objects in the physical world. Using proximity technologies they detect human presence and behavior and trigger pre-programmed actions delivering contextual and personalised experiences.
- Each beacon has a Bluetooth® Low Energy transmitter. It broadcasts tiny radio signals over the air containing unique, location-specific data.
- Modern smartphones constantly scan for these signals. If they enter their range an associated app responds with the desired action.
- For example, it can fetch content that is tied to a user's profile or micro-location. Apps can also push to the cloud user data or statistics.
- Personalised content is displayed as a notification or directly in the app. Nearby screens can also respond with relevant information.
- Accompanied with temperature, motion, light sensors magnetometer, RTC, GPIO slot and 1Mb prom
- Simultaneous advertising of multiple packets beacon or eddy stone
- 5 year default battery life, (3 years as beacon), replaceable battery
- Fully customizable settings (broadcasting power, advertising interval, UUID, etc.) and range up to 2
- Water resistant and reusable enclosures, ROHs compliant
- Battery Life: 5 years
- Range: 200 meters
- Thickness: 24mm
- iBeacon or Eddystone packet: 8 simultaneously
- Additional packets:
- Built-in sensors
- ambient light
- Additional Tech
- Mesh networking
- 1Mb EEPROM
- Programmable NFC
- Devices in the kit
- 3 Location Beacons