Fully-featured Z-Wave Remote Control Shrunk to a Key
The Aeotec Key Fob is a fully functional ZWave remote controller, which can include, exclude and control the other Z-Wave certified devices. It also can be acted as a secondary controller in a network.
It has a four button design and you can use each button to control Z-Wave devices in your home and build a Z-Wave network for them. Products that are Z-Wave certified can be used and communicate with other Z-Wave certified devices.
The Aeotec KeyFob features all the functionality of larger Z-Wave remote controls but packed into a small pocket-sized device that you can take anywhere. The Keyfob can be set up as the primary controller of a Z-Wave network or as an additional (secondary) Z-Wave controller - it's perfect for additional, portable control in an existing Z-Wave network.
The KeyFob may only have four buttons but it can be used in a variety of ways:
- Direct control of multiple devices with a single button
- Direct activation of up to eight scenes
- Device configuration - Include devices, Exclude devices, set associations, scenes etc.
- Technology: Z-Wave transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Device Control: Single button control of Z-Wave device groups
- Device Scenes: Single button control of up to eight Z-Wave scenes
- Distance: up to 30m indoors
- Display: LED to confirm wireless operations
- Local operation: 4 buttons plus mode button
- Power supply: CR2450 3V Lithium Battery
- Operating temperature: -10 C to 50 C.