Aeotec Home Energy Meter, Keep Your Eye on Your Electricity
The Aeotec Home Energy Meter is a low-cost energy meter that enables you to measure the power consumption of your entire home. It can report actual consumption (in W) and the accumulated power used (in kWh), enabling you to understand when and how you use electricity, which allows you to make decisions on how you can reduce your energy consumption and energy bill.
The clamp meter is easily installed in your main electricity box; the clamps are clipped around the incoming power cables, no need for any electrical or wiring changes. Once installed, the clamp meter connects to your ZWave network and reports power consumption to your central controller, where you can access it and understand how you're using power. The main body is international protection code rated IP43 to be weatherized for outdoor conditions; it can operate in most weather conditions.
The main body is anchored using a back mount. The device is powered from a normal AC power supply. The device has one clamp and reports W and kWH (up to 60 Ampere).
- Technology: Z-Wave Plus (868.42MHz)
- Clamp Rating: 60A with 1% accuracy
- Clamp size: Fits cables up to 10mm
- Metering: current consumption (W) and accumulated consumption (kWh)
- Push-button: On/Off, inclusion, exclusion and association
- LED: indicates device is active
- Power: 230V only
- Rating: IP43 - withstands most outdoor weather conditions
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 108 x 67 x 30mm (unit), 1,400mm (leads)
Aeotec Home Energy Meter Clamp Engineering Sheet (Size: 196 KB)