Aeotec Nano Switch is a lowcost ZWave Switch specifically used to enable ZWave command and control (on/off) of any wall switches. It can report immediate wattage consumption or kWh energy usage over a period of time. In the event of power failure, nonvolatile memory retains all programmed information relating to the unit’s operating status. It can connect to 2 external manual switches to control the load ON/OFF independently. Its surface has a pin socket, which can be used for connecting to the touch panel, so you can also use the touch panel to control the Nano Switch. The Nano Switch is also a security ZWave plus device and supports Over The Air (OTA) feature for the products firmware upgrade.
- Operating Frequency: 868.42MHz
- Max Standby Power: 0.8W
- AC Power Supply: Input/Output 220V 60Hz,10A Max (5A Per Switch).
- Range: Approx. Up to 492 feet (150m) outdoors
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C
- Relative Humidity: 8 – 80 percent
- Warranty: 1 Year