Smallest Z-Wave in-wall Dimmer.
Nano Dimmer retrofits to any switch to make it a smart one. It is universally compatible with leading and trailing edge systems as well as all modern bulbs including dimmable LEDs. Nano Dimmer continues to offer everything that Aeotec pioneered in retrofit lighting control: reliable power metering function and an installation time of less than 5 minutes.
60% smaller in size. 100% reengineered. To create an upgrade this advanced, you have to start at the very beginning. And that’s what we’ve done with Nano Dimmer, our next-gen lighting controller. Our 3rd generation of invisible lighting controller outperforms all that has come before it. Dimming is smoother. Compatibility is broader. Lighting is faster and more responsive. Automation and intelligence have never been more powerful. And it comes in such a small size, that you’ll be amazed at just how much functionality we were able to craft inside.
Easy to install.
Nano Dimmer lets you add new and existing lights to your ZWave system. It makes your lights smarter. It makes them responsive. It gives you the ability to control them, schedule, dim them and brighten them. All that control and intelligence comes from simply wiring Nano Dimmer behind an existing wall switch.
The best lighting compatibility yet.
Light bulb compatibility used to be complex. Now it’s never been easier. Powered by both its dedicated Lighting Engine and a dedicated 32-bit CPU, Nano Dimmer calculates lighting at unparalleled speeds. It calculates perfectly smooth dimming, and it calculates perfect bulb compatibility, self-adjusting its settings whenever a new bulb is attached.
That means that you won’t ever have a problem finding lights that works with Nano Dimmer’s list of compatible bulbs. And that’s a list that’ll keep on growing. Lighting Engine can be upgraded, meaning that new compatibility calculations are only ever a firmware upgrade away.
Works with existing switch.
Nano Dimmer has been designed to enhance your home, not to completely change it. That is why it is been designed to work with most of the light switches typically found in homes, new or old. It installs invisibly behind them, enhancing their functionality instead of completely replacing it. Nano Dimmer can be connected to the following light switches;
- Perfectly small: 43x39.5x15.98(mm)
- Universal light bulb compatibility: Incandescent, Halogen (with transformer/without transformer), Dimmable LED bulbs, Dimmable CFL lights, Fluorescent bulbs
- Other load: Fans
- Universal wall switch: Toggle switch, three-wire switch, 3-position (On/Off/Dim) momentary switch
- Compatible with 2 and 3 wire electrical systems
- Supports both leading and trailing edge
- Auto-adjustment of the appropriate control mode to connected load
- Surge Protection
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Auto off / Auto on timer
- Lighting scene control
- Network strength indicator
- Ramp rate: Settable
- Z-Wave plus technology using 500 series Z-Wave chip
- Operation Temperature: 32 °F ~104 °F /0 °C ~40 °C
- Store Temperature: -4 °F ~140 °F /-20 °C ~60 °C
- Working Humidity: 8% ~ 80%
- Wire gauges: Max 12AWG
- Input: 120VAC or 240VAC, Max 1.2A
Aeotec Nano Dimmer User Manual
(Size: 1.12 MB) Aeotec Nano Dimmer Engineering Sheet
(Size: 327 KB)